Friday, April 17, 2009

Out With the Old

Thanks to my friend Elana Johnson, I have overcome yet another obstacle in the cyber world. A new layout seemed appropriate since I'm jumping into the internet waters head first with my Facebook, MySpace, Rallystorm, Blogger, and QueryTracker memberships.  And now, thanks to much media buzz, I may have to succumb to peer pressure and join Twitter as well.  (I'm not even going mention critique groups.)  Yikes, when am I ever going to have time to write with all of these little side projects?

Branding is hard work!  The wonderful writers at the QT Blog planted this idea of branding in my head and because of that I've made some great friends and learned more than I thought possible, just from a little networking.  So, let me know what you think of the new layout. I'll probably have just enough time to get used to it before I tackle the Mt. Everest that is: The Website.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Welcome to the Borg. I have not yet been assimilated, heh heh.

Amanda Bonilla said...

Resistance is futile!

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

Oooh, gorgeous layout!

Elana Johnson said...

Kewl! And I'm following your blog, but the updates aren't coming through.... Hmm...